St. Rita’s School admits students of any race, color, or national/ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of this school, and it does not discriminate in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletic, or any other school-administered programs.
Please contact the school office (619-264-0109) to schedule an appointment.
- Prospective students and their parents are interviewed by the principal. Students are assessed to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Parents are asked to submit the child’s birth certificate, health records (including immunization history), baptismal and other sacramental records, and recent report cards, if applicable.
- Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1st of the Kindergarten year, and six years old by September 1st to be admitted to First Grade.
- Tuition at St. Rita’s School is based on the family plan, and a parish rate is given to those families who participate in and support St. Rita’s Parish.
- Parental support is essential. Parents are required to perform 30 service hours each year, and to actively support the spiritual and academic standards of the school.